Rose Infused Raw Cacao Ganache
Opposites really do attract—at least in this three-ingredient recipe that pairs delicate rose petals with powerful raw cacao. The ganache is remarkably smooth and luscious, and the rose topping adds just enough romance. It makes for a scrumptious dessert that comes together in just 5 minutes. Besides, a serving of cocoa has higher concentrations of anti-aging flavonoids than either red wine or green tea.
Prep time: 5 minutes; Total time: 35 minutes; Difficulty: low
Recipe type: Dessert or Snack
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
For the bowl:
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup rose petals
- pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- Line an 8x8-inch square tin with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine everything but the rose petals in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth and well combined. Add rose petals and mix well. Pour into prepared baking tin and spread evenly.
- Cover and chill in fridge for 30 minutes. Sprinkle rose petals and rose buds on top for garnish.
- Cut into small squares to serve. Store in fridge.